Hi everyone, I'm Hawlie Ohe and welcome to the site that proves, being a housewife doesn’t have to be a drag. Mini vans, hair-rollers, mom jeans…kiss it all goodbye! Because living The Fab Life of a Housewife is all about staying you, even after saying “I do.”
We've heard the story a million times: women who devote so much time and effort to their families, they tend to lose that sparkle that made them so amazing to begin with. I created this blog shortly after marrying the man of my dreams so myself, and other women alike, don't have to become a cautionary tale. Here you’ll find everything fun and relevant in the worlds of lifestyle, shopping, fashion, beauty and beyond (basically everything you loved BEFORE you became consumed with housework, PTA meetings, and bills), and help you discover that life balance that every Fab Housewife yearns for!
- @dannytelles @JP_Benedict and I would LOVE that! 2 years ago
- RT @rycalky: @hawlieohe @JP_Benedict ready for this? 2015 Arizona High School Boys Basketball Playoff Brackets: AIA (Division I) http://t.… 3 years ago
- RT @WSCoastal: Teal wingbacks with pops of orange give this #transitional living room a striking edge. #interiordesign #wscoastal http://t.… 3 years ago
- RT @KylieR303: RT @DirectBuy 6 ways to add warmth to your modern or contemporary #HomeDecor style @PorchDotCom bit.ly/1y99tCG 3 years ago
- @vanguardfurn I will never order from you again. Worst experience I've EVER had as an #interiordesigner #interiordesign #customerexperience 3 years ago